Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let's try this again.

Okay, so I finally decided to try this blog thing again. I guess it was just too much to do with being a single (yet still married living in 2 different states) mom of 3, trying to get a 3,500 sq ft house ready to move into a 2,000 sq ft house 650 miles away, Thanksgiving, Christmas (the weekend we moved) and then trying to get the new house settled. Oh, by the way, did I mention that we got pregnant while doing all this? Yes, baby no 4 is due around Labor Day (fitting isn't it?).

I am in the process of setting up my stamp (craft) room--I know, it's been a pain in the you know what to actually get any stamping done. Of course, we just had a birthday party for my girls--they turned 6 so I did invitations for those at the "dining" room table that was set up in the family room since we couldn't get to our dining room yet. Needless to say, our basement has a lot of stuff in it that needs to come back upstairs.

I have my second round of Stamps in the Mail going right now and will be starting Round 3 next month. I'm not sure what we are going to be doing yet but it will include things out of the Occasions mini catalog.

I will try to post some pictures soon of the stuff I've been busy working on.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: