Thursday, July 31, 2008

Has it really been that long???

Wow, I can't believe I haven't updated since April. I'm really bad. May was spent working with Dan trying to get him a new job since he was "laid off" in April. We also spent every weekend up in Lansing or at the lake. I think since the beginning of May we have been home a total of 2 weekends. It has been a crazy summer. The kids got out of school in June and Dillon spent 2 weeks at Grandma's house and the girls were only home for a week before they started Girl Scout Day Camp. They aren't officially in Girl Scouts yet but it was open to all girls ages 5-12 from their school (and a few others). Today is their last day. They have thoroughly enjoyed it though and so have I since I haven't had to figure out what to do with them 5 days a week--instead it's been just Fridays and we have been headed to Lansing most Fridays for whatever reason.


I just started a new round of Stamps in the Mail if you are interested. I'm still working on getting July's projects done. Between classes every week and not being home on weekends, it's been hard to get them done.


I have one more class scheduled for August 4th and then after that I'm on maternity leave. The doctor told me last week if I can get through next week (I'll be 35 weeks then) she won't stop labor if it starts. This pregnancy has been sooooo much different than the other 2. I'm just as big but it's been much harder to get around and such. Of course it doesn't help when the kid drops at 32 weeks. That and the fact it's been hot so far this summer. Oh well.


Dan started his new job (thankfully) at the beginning of the month and he absolutely loves it. He is working for Target as a Group Leader in the Distribution Center about 20 minutes from here which means we didn't have to move either.


I'll quite boring you for now. Keep checking, I will try to update more often. Here's a project from the last round of Stamps in the Mail. It's an altered mini composition book.

All supplies Stampin Up!: Tempting Turquoise Designer Series Paper, Just Because Stamp Set, Lots of Thoughts stamp set; Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and More Mustard Markers; Very Vanilla cardstock; scissors, Small Oval punch. Mini composition book was bought at the local Dollar Tree.
Until next time (which hopefully will be soon).
Angie

No comments: